Thursday, January 28, 2016

2016 and the Future of this Blog

Hey everyone, I know there isn't a lot of people that read my blog, and that's okay. But I wanted to let the few that do know that yes I am still alive. Yes I am working on some great ideas for the blog and I can't wait to start posting again. Just to give you all a good glimpse at what i'm going to try to accomplish this year is a few things.
1. I am going to post on this blog my extensive coverage of Esports in general. What that means is that I am going to post about League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty, and anything else that is considered Esports. Mind you though, I am only one person and I don't have enough Tv's and monitors to watch them all. But primarily I will stick to the most popular matches I can find for a given week.
2. I am going to start on Tyril again, and hopefully with the help of RPG Maker I will progress and complete this game. It's my biggest goal of this year, and I am not just promising you all, but i'm promising myself that it will get done.
3. I am going to start Live streaming my game development on Twitch Creative. I believe the best way to show my process is to start small and go from there. I don't expect anyone to really watch me progress through trying to create Tyril. But in the same situation, I really don't care either. I think if I am able to show my process, that later on it will help concrete my other projects by looking back at what I could have done better.
4. I have another great idea for a game that I would hopefully like to start conceptualizing and building on soon. First things first, I want to complete Tyril because this has been a small dream of mine to complete it.
5. I want to build a portfolio of many different things when it comes to Game Development. I hope you all will understand that my art is crap. I'm not really a good programmer either, but it's a thing I want to work on and I hope you'll take the journey with me to get a lot better at Game Development.

Anyway, that's the future of this blog, I hope to show a lot more of my progress through to you all in the many months ahead. I don't have a substantial idea of marketing my game, but at this point I'm doing this for money or any type of monetary gain. I just want to bring out an awesome game for everyone to hopefully enjoy. And it's my hope that you all will be there with me every step of the way. I'm sorry that it seems like I start a project and then it never gets completed. But that's my fault because every time I would start on something either the scale would get bigger and bigger, or I would lose self confidence halfway through. This time though I won't stop trying to get to a better state, because i'm not doing this for any reason then to get better and stronger and achieve my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment